Last Updated: 25/05/2022
Pure Essence General Trading LLC offers distinctive and unique home decor accessories. We aim to be recognized as a leading online designation for stylish home decorations collections, crafted from premium quality materials.
Information we collect
Pureessenceluxe.com is available to use without providing information. However, additional services will be made available upon the submission of certain information about you. All information submitted to us through the website is collected and safely stored. We may collect the following information:
- Your names, phone numbers, and postal and email addresses when you register for a Pure Essence Luxe account.
- Order history which includes all past and current orders.
- Communication between you and Pure Essence Luxe, via telephone, or email.
All customers have an option to opt out of receiving our newsletter or other forms of marketing communications. Should you wish to discontinue receiving any promotional communication please click on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email we might have sent you.
Pure Essence Luxe may contain links that redirect you to other websites.
How do we use your information?
The information you voluntarily submit shall be used to help us serve you better. We use your information in the following instances:
- Record keeping.
- Respond to your comments, feedback and inquires.
- To send you notifications and updates via our newsletter, in order to share information about our products, services or promotional offerings.
- Compare and review information for errors or omissions.
- To communicate with you via email or telephone if you have placed an order or purchased from us.
- Determine your product preferences.
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse.
- Develop our website, product offerings, services and overall customer experience.
- Monitor metrics such as demographics and preferences.
- Respond to your application for current or future career opportunities.
Who do we share this information with?
Personal information submitted to Pure Essence Luxe will not be disclosed to third parties other than to:
- Vendors and suppliers who help us serve you.
- Services employed to perform a specific function, like shipping your order.
- A buyer or potential buyer of the business.
- We secure information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information in its control and custody. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, while we strive to protectyour Personal Information, you acknowledge that (i) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (ii) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and the Website and Services cannot be guaranteed; and (iii) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite best efforts.
- In the event we become aware that the security of the Website and Services has been compromised or users’ Personal Information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law. When we do, we will post a notice on the Website.
Changes and amendments
- We reserve the right to modify this Policy or its terms relating to the Website and Services from time to time at our discretion and will notify you of any material changes to the way in which we treat Personal Information. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We may also provide notice to you in other ways at our discretion, such as through the contact information you have provided. Any updated version of this Policy will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised policy unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of the Website and Services after the effective date of the revised Policy (or such other act specified at that time) will constitute your consent to those changes. However, we will not, without your consent, use your Personal Information in a manner materially different from what was stated at the time your Personal Information was collected.
Limitation of liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Pure Essence General Trading LLC, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable to any person for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use of the content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if the liable party has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of Pure Essence General Trading LLC and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors relating to the services will be limited to an amount greater than one dollar or any amounts actually paid in cash by you to Pure Essence General Trading LLC for the prior one-month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Pure Essence General Trading LLC and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, and licensors harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Content, your use of the Website and Services or any willful misconduct on your part.
Acceptance of these terms
- You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.